We have gathered together some of the Africa features, news and product coverage from our network of websites and journals. Together they give a detailed insight the issues facing solar as it begins to gain a toehold in Africa and the possible solutions that will help that develop into something more substantial. Once registered you can download parts 1-6 separately or as one larger file.
- Solar Energy - Opportunity in Africa - Full Report, Parts 1-6 (1.2 MB)
- Part 1 - Solar Project Focus - Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda (481 kB)
- Part 2 - Policy Updates and Feed-in Tariffs (261 kB)
- Part 3 - Electrifying Africa, solar’s next frontier (438 kB)
- Part 4 - African solar goes mainstream (502 kB)
- Part 5 - What South Africa has achieved is a landmark (301 kB)
- Part 6 - Interview with Ryan Levinson, SunFunder (294 kB)