How Can You Participate?
GENI is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation committed
to improving the quality of life for everyone without
damage to the planet. Global and local activities
are needed to accelerate the accomplishment of the
GENI initiative. Your participation can take many
forms be it your time, expertise, talents,
financial donations, contacts or influence. Please
contact Patricia Stevens or Peter Meisen at GENI in
San Diego for more information about getting involved.
"We must understand and explain to everyone
on our planet that the interconnection between
power systems of different countries is one of the
important tasks for all humanity." Victor
Yershevich, Director of Science, Energoset Project,
You can support GENI through the following:
- Read the Source Document and related information
- Watch the GENI videos and/or computer animation
- Call or write to GENI to get on the Newsletter
mailing list ($15 donation/yr.)
- Arrange for a presentation with your trade group,
organization or special interest group (environmental,
peace, business, hunger, population, development).
- Provide an information booth with literature and
contribution forms at conferences and public events.
- Host a "Contribution Evening" to inform
your friends and support GENI.
- Contact the media regarding a feature story on
GENI. We will provide the information.
- Secure the endorsements of businesses, politicians
Research and writing:
- Write articles for magazines and journals or help
with our "Issue Papers."
- Write letters of support to political leaders
and other decision makers (see sample on "Syria")
- Help with research in print media (send us relevant
newspaper/magazine articles) or electronic media
(forwaRed appropriate information form the Internet
or create a hot link to our web page).
- Make a tax-deductible contribution (our most critical
support comes from individuals who are regular monthly
or quarterly donors). Call us regarding an estate
- Become a corporate partner. Please call us on
"There is no energy shortage. There is no energy
crisis. There is a crisis of ignorance."